This is some good news right here. Joe Budden and Cam'ron cease their beef before things get really ugly.

The Dipset rapper got into a heated standoff with the Shambles emcee like its an hip hop wild due west type of ish last Th and its all over something little. Things started to deteriorate farther between Dipset founders Cam'ron and Jim Jones last week and now Joe Budden is feeling some of the heat. During an interview with DJ AG, Budden weighs in on the feud.

The Slaughter-house rapper likewise said that he would "f*** upward Cam'ron for copyrighting ByrdGang."

"Dog, when he said, 'You told me you wasn't doin' nothin' with ByrdGang, and so I copyrighted it," Budden said. "I would've f*cked him up — immediately! I'm f*cking you up. I don't care if you're my brother. You're getting f*cked up immediately! I don't sympathise that. Somebody make sense of Cam publishing ByrdGang for me, or I mean copyrighting ByrdGang. I don't give a f*ck what he asked him."

Cam'ron responded on Instagram proverb that somebody should wake up Joey. "Somebody wake Joey upwardly.. Cause he ain't gonna open my Dm.. Despite what people think.. I got genuine dear for capo. We know each other's families.. It would never go at that place."

Cam'ron and Jim Jones have been lamentatory for over a decade now and it seems like at that place is no ending to their feud.